SKPCA/M.E - THE WET WASTE COMPACTORS
The area of application of these compactors is the compaction of waste with a high liquid content, such as that from industrial kitchens, hotels, catering businesses, etc.
- For skip vehicle systems or roll-off tippers
- Self-cleaning pendulum blade avoids the need for time-consuming cleaning behind the ram
- High compacting force for a large fill weight
- Three-sided conical container for problem-free emptying
- Container sandblasted to ensure optimum corrosion protection
- Compactor designed in accordance with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and German accident prevention regulations
- Machine TÜV certified (TÜV-MHF/MG04-01 711)
- Container 75% full light
- Front hook can be folded down for easy filling
- Discharge door with ratchet closure, hinges on the top.
- Cylinder mounted in rotatable eyelets
- Patented aluminium valve control block is practically maintenance-free.
- Maintenance friendly electrical switch cabinet and hydraulic unit are easily accessible from the side and from above
- Electronic safety controller is easily expandable for many additional functions
- Phase inverter in CEE plug as standard75% Vollmeldung über Kontrolllampe
- Container 100% full light
- End position of the ram "open" or "closed"
- Cable remote control via the data port
- Cover over filling opening on some variants
- Compactor picks up from both sides
- Leaktight variant
- Additional integrated or portable container tipping mechanisms