- ACTS combines the roll on/off container commonly seen on the roads with the possibilities of rail. It can be used to move loads with a maximum permissible total weight up to 32 tonnes.
- The containers can be supplied in an open-top design, with a tarpaulin, or a cover with pinion-jack mechanism.
- For specific applications, we manufacture ACTS compacting containers, bulk goods containers or heavy ACTS containers for excavation.
- The door on the back has a two-leaf design, the top-hinged tailgate is available with a seal or as an RID-certified leaktight variant
- The containers come standard with a ladder (from an interior height of 1500mm), corner reinforcement and netting hooks. All moving parts, such as door hinges and rollers, come with a lubricating nipple.
- The containers are primed inside and out and painted according to the RAL system.