- We supply compactor containers in many different sizes and variants. They offer maximum volumes or reduced height, e.g. for units in underground car parks, and are available in lightweight or heavy-duty variants. They are available either in a conical or straight design.
- For the cover over the compacting opening, you can select from locking profiles, a sheet-metal lid, or a PVC tarpaulin. For even more efficiency, we also offer an automatic sliding plate for the compacting opening.
- If space considerations or operating procedures require it, we can supply mobile container units or lifting carriages. In any case, all of our compacting containers are robust and strong in their design, and ideally suited to waste processing.
- In order to position the container precisely on the compactor, we offer a wide range of guide rails. They use either external or internal centring, and come in your desired length, thickness and surface treatment
- Dimension sheet (76,98 KB)