- Household waste containers are lightweight, enclosed containers for collecting packaging material, commercial waste and household waste.
- They have a gable roof and, depending on the length of the container, between 4 and 6 loading openings with stable steel or plastic covers. All welds in the design are continuosly welded.
- They are emptied via a two-leaf door on the back, with an opening angle of 270°. Upon request, we can also supply the container with a top-hinged tailgate or with a leaktight door.
- All moving parts, such as hinges and rollers, come with a lubricating nipple.
- The containers are primed inside and outside and painted according to the RAL system.