Standard ROLL ON/OFF CONTAINER
- Werner & Weber roll on/off containers are manufactured in accordance with DIN 30722 Part 1, with a 4mm-thick bottom and 3mm-thick side walls. The walls have ribs moulded into them for reinforcement purposes, and are joined to the bottom at a 45° angle. All welds in the design are full-continuosly welded.
- The edge profile at the top is produced from a solid, seamless tube Ø89/0x6.3mm; the base plate is reinforced with U-profiles at an interval of 625mm.
- The containers are supplied as standard with a rear-facing two-leaf door, with central locking as well as a safety lock; however they can also be equipped with a top-hung tailgate or a leaktight tailgate.
- The containers come standard with a ladder (from an interior height of 1500mm), corner reinforcement and netting hooks. All moving parts, such as door hinges and rollers, come with a lubricating nipple.
- The containers are primed inside and outside and painted to your specification RAL.
- Covers and lids for the containers are supplied in all variations required, be it a tarpaulin, cover with jack mechanism, sliding cover, wire mesh covers or a fixed metal roof.
ALWAYS IN STOCK || Can be delivered in only a few days