- Open-top skips for skip vehicle systems for holding and transporting heavy, muddy excavated earth, e.g. spoil from slurry walls, or rubble.
- Extremely robust construction using solid U-profiles all around, with a very robust edge profile provided with supports as needed; all profiles are continuously welded.
- The skips are stackable and have a tipping hook on one side in the centre. The mounting equipment is compliant with DIN 30720.
- Skid strips, reinforced corners and net hooks come as standard.
- The containers are thoroughly cleaned and primed
- Each skip is painted in a RAL shade of the customer's choosing.