- ACTS combines the roll on/off container commonly seen on the roads with the possibilities of rail. It can be used to move loads with a maximum permissible total weight up to 32 tonnes.
- The containers can be supplied in an open-top design, with a tarpaulin, or a cover with pinion-jack mechanism.
- For specific applications, we manufacture ACTS compacting containers, bulk goods containers or heavy ACTS containers for excavation.
- The door on the back has a two-leaf design, the top-hinged tailgate is available with a seal or as an RID-certified leaktight variant
- The containers come standard with a ladder (from an interior height of 1500mm), corner reinforcement and netting hooks. All moving parts, such as door hinges and rollers, come with a lubricating nipple.
- The containers are primed inside and out and painted according to the RAL system.
|Internal l/b/h||External L / B / H|
|ACTS13||13||5660 x 2300 x 1000||6100 x 2500 x 1265||2950|
|ACTS20||20||5660 x 2300 x 1500||6100 x 2500 x 1765||3035|
|ACTS23||23||5660 x 2300 x 1750||6100 x 2500 x 2015||3120|
|ACTS26||26||5660 x 2300 x 2000||6100 x 2500 x 2265||4640|
|ACTS.P26||26||5560 x 2300 x 2200||6110 x 2500 x 2500||3500|
|ACTS29||29||5660 x 2300 x 2150||6100 x 2500 x 2500||4770|
|ACTS31||31||5660 x 2420 x 2230||6100 x 2550 x 2580||4640|
|ACTS34||31||5660 x 2420 x 2230||6100 x 2550 x 2630||5100|
|Available within short delivery times in different sizes – Technical changes reserved|