Screw compactors can be used to compact paper, cardboard, foils/films, PET as well as disposable pallets and disposable wooden packaging. Depending upon the type of waste, the compactor can be equipped with an optionally available post-compacting unit. It is adapted to the material in question, and guarantees a problem-free cycle with high throughput.
Thanks to the pre-crushing of the material, it is possible to achieve higher compaction performance. The slanted orientation of the compaction channel results in optimum compaction in the container.
- The screw helix is driven by a gear motor using a robust chain drive.
- The screw shaft is mounted in a solid rotary joint.
- The soft start feature, which comes as standard, avoids jerking loads on the drive unit.
- A fully automatic central lubrication unit reduces the time spent maintaining the Werner & Weber screw compactor to a minimum.
- The compactor, post-compacting unit and the central lubrication unit are controlled by a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller).
- The procedure for operating the machine is clear and simple; relevant information such as the full indicator makes your work both easy and safe.
- The compactor is designed in accordance with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and German accident prevention regulations (“CE”)
- The compactor can be filled from the ground on the left, right, and front, from a loading ramp, or through the wall of a building using a waste chute
- Cable remote control from inside a building via the data port
- Cover or hopper over filling opening on some variants
- Additional integrated or portable container tipping mechanisms
- Fill level notification via mobile phone
|Volume||Motor||Loading height||Charge box dimensions||Speed||Volume|
L x W x H
|Model||[m3]||[KW]||E [mm]||l/w [mm]||[m3]||[rpm]||[m3/h]||[mm]||[kg]|
|MSV16.AT||16||11||1640||1490 x 1490||1,36||10||120||5940 x 2460 x 2670||4700|
|MSV18.AT||18||6345 x 2460 x 2670||4900|
|MSV20.AT||20||6695 x 2460 x 2670||5100|
|MSV22.AT||22||7195 x 2460 x 2670||5300|
|MSV25.AT||25||7540 x 2460 x 2670||5500|
|Motor 11KW (9,2KW) / 400V, 50Hz- || Standard CEE-5 pin socket, 50A (32A) Subject to technical modifications||* without additional equipment|