Screw compactors can be used to compact paper, cardboard, foils/films, PET as well as disposable pallets and disposable wooden packaging. Depending upon the type of waste, the compactor can be equipped with an optionally available post-compacting unit. It is adapted to the material in question, and guarantees a problem-free cycle with high throughput.
Thanks to the pre-crushing of the material, it is possible to achieve higher compaction performance. The slanted orientation of the compaction channel results in optimum compaction in the container.
- The screw helix is driven by a gear motor using a robust chain drive.
- The screw shaft is mounted in a solid rotary joint.
- The soft start feature, which comes as standard, avoids jerking loads on the drive unit.
- A fully automatic central lubrication unit reduces the time spent maintaining the Werner & Weber screw compactor to a minimum.
- The compactor, post-compacting unit and the central lubrication unit are controlled by a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller).
- The procedure for operating the machine is clear and simple; relevant information such as the full indicator makes your work both easy and safe.
- The compactor is designed in accordance with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and German accident prevention regulations (“CE”)