- Open-top skips for skiplift systems, for the storage and transport of rubble, bulk waste, home & garden clearance and scrap metal. etc.
- Robust construction, with fully welded internal and external seams.
- Our standard specification is 6mm bottom and 4mm side walls. Top rail 80/50/4 RSC profile, bottom with 1 floor angle.
- The skips are stackable and have one single tipping hook. The lifting lugs are compliant with DIN 30720.
- Corner reinforcing gussets and net hooks come as standard.
- Primed inside and out and fully painted to your specification / company colours in RAL paints.
ALWAYS IN STOCK
Can be delivered in only a few days
|Internal l/w/h||Overall l/w/h|
|NM5||5,0||3000 x 1700 x 1250||3100 x 1900 x 1250||590|
|NM7||7,0||3500 x 1700 x 1400||3600 x 1900 x 1400||690|
|NM10||10,0||4100 x 1700 x 1700||4200 x 1900 x 1750||895|
|Subject to technical modifications|