The compactors of the STP series are built to be particularly sturdy and robust for demanding applications. Their robust constructions can central compaction cylinder allows the forces they produce to be optimally distributed. They also do away with the customary telescopic panels over the ram. This results in a long service life and low wear.
Area of application
The solid construction of these compactors means that they are suited to both high volumes of waste and bulky parts. Some typical examples of their use include at print works, where high volumes of waste paper are generated and need to be compacted in a short time (model STP1800S), or transfer stations at commercial waste and local authority waste facilities (model STP3300S-500).
- Extremely robust construction, thanks to the use of very thick metal plates
- Extremely large filling opening (2000×1700 mm on STP-3300)
- High processing capacity, e.g. STP-3300S 312m³/hour
- Extremely high compacting force, up to 600kN upon request
- Compactor designed in accordance with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and German accident prevention regulations (“CE”)