- Werner & Weber gravel containers are particularly solid in the construction and build especially for heavy use.
- They are constructed with a 6mm-thick base and 4mm-thick side walls. The containers can also be produced in high-strength plate qualities such as HARDOX, etc.
- We can supply the side walls either with smooth plates and an angled frame, or with a ribbed design. All welds in the design are full-penetration welded.
- The containers are supplied as standard with a rear-facing top-hung tailgate, with a mechanical or pneumatic lock.
- All moving parts, such as hinges and rollers, come with a lubricating nipple.
- The containers are primed inside and out and painted according to the RAL system.
|Internal l/b/h||External L / B / H|
|SC8H||10,8||5500 x 2300 x 850||5950 x 2500 x 1250||2180|
|SC12H||12,7||5500 x 2300 x 1000||5950 x 2500 x 1400||2280|
|Available within short delivery times in different sizes – Technical changes reserved|