- Open-top skip for skip vehicle systems, especially for the storage and transporting of rubble.
- The filling end of the skip has a sturdy, lockable flap, to enable even loading.
- Robust construction, with fully welded internal and external seams.
- Our standard specification is 6mm bottom and 4mm side walls. Top rail 80/50/4 RSC profile, bottom with 1 floor angle.
- The skips are stackable and have one single tipping hook. The lifting lugs are compliant with DIN 30720.
- Corner reinforcing gussets and net hooks come as standard.
- Primed inside and out and fully painted to your specification / company colours in RAL paints.
ALWAYS IN STOCK*
Can be delivered in only a few days
|Internal l/w/h||Overall l/w/h|
|KM5||5,0||3600 x 1700 x 1000||3700 x 1900 x 1000||700|
|*KM7||7,0||3600 x 1700 x 1320||3700 x 1900 x 1320||820|
|Subject to technical modifications|