STP-K SERIES high PERFORMANCE short COMPACTORS
The waste compactors of the STP-K series bring together great robustness and performance with the short design. The basic design for the compactors matches that of our robust STP high performance compactors; however, in order to save on the overall length, modern two cylinder technology is used. This space-saving construction combines the maximum capacity with the minimum overall length.
Area of application
The solid construction of these compactors means that they are also suited to high volumes of waste and bulky parts. They are typically used at print works, for compacting bulky parts in industry, or at local authority waste facilities.
- Extremely large filling opening (e.g. 1300 x1700mm on the STP-K2300)
- Enormous processing capacity (e.g. STP-K2300; 2.1m3/stroke)
- Extremely high compacting force, up to max. 400kN upon request
- Compactor designed in accordance with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and German accident prevention regulations ("CE")
- Container 75% and 100% full light
- Increase in compacting force for the container lock is standard
- Pendulous steel scraper in front of the ram
- Ram with plastic fine scraper at the bottom (ideal for scraps of paper)
- Cylinder mounted in rotatable eyelets
- Patented aluminium valve control block is practically maintenance-free.
- Maintenance friendly electrical switch cabinet and hydraulic unit are easily accessible
- Electronic safety controller is easily expandable for many additional functions
- Container 100% full light
- End position of the ram "open" or "closed"
- Cable remote control via the data port
- Hydraulic coupling device, hydraulic container door lock.
- Hopper over filling opening or wall chute
- Integrated container tipping mechanisms attached to the side or front
- Fill level notification via mobile phone