MPC-A/K/N/L - the all-rounders - for hook loader
The area of application of these compactors is the compaction of high-volume waste, such as packaging, cardboard, films/foils, etc., from wholesale and retail markets which generate moderate levels of waste.
- For skip vehicle systems or roll-off tippers
- Extremely large filling opening (2470x1840 mm on MPC-L)
- Enormous processing capacity (e.g. MPC-L = 2.4m3/stroke)
- Extremely high compacting force, 370 KN on the cylinder of the MPCK-K/N/L
- High fill weights, e.g. up to 4 tonnes and more of cardboard
- Low feed opening 1320/1360mm for comfortable loading
- Three-sided conical container for problem-free emptying
- Container sandblasted to ensure optimum corrosion protection
- Compactor designed in accordance with the EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC and German accident prevention regulations
- Machine TÜV certified (TÜV-MHF/MG03-04 753)
- Container 75% full light
- Pendulous steel scraper in front of the ram
- Ram with plastic fine scraper at the bottom (ideal for scraps of paper)
- Rubber seal on cylinder chamber maintenance hatch with safety limit switch
- Pendulous retaining claws prevent the waste from springing back
- Front hook can be folded down for easy filling
- Discharge door with ratchet closure, hinges on the side.
- Cylinder mounted in rotatable eyelets
- Patented aluminium valve control block is practically maintenance-free.
- Maintenance friendly electrical switch cabinet and hydraulic unit are easily accessible from the side and from above.
- Electronic safety controller is easily expandable for many additional functions
- Container 100% full light
- End position of the ram "open" or "closed"
- Cable remote control
- Cover over filling opening on some variants
- Compactor pick up from both sides
- Discharge door with seal
- Additional integrated or portable container tipping mechanisms
- Fill level notification via GSM